Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Narasimha Rao Gajje <Na...@mindtree.com> on 2015/12/03 16:00:23 UTC

Issue with service chaining pattern in Synapse

Dear Team,

I have a problem with implementing service chaining pattern in ESB and below is the way I did.

1.       Created an API with InSequence and OutSequence

2.       In InSequence, using send mediator to invoke and end point and send had receive attribute to invoke another sequence (seq1)

3.       In Seq1, usng call mediator to invoke an end point and another send mediator to invoke another end point. Second mediator had receive attribute to invoke another sequence (Seq2)

4.       In Seq1, usng call mediator to invoke an end point and another send mediator to invoke another end point. Second mediator had receive attribute to invoke another sequence (Seq2)

Like above I have implemented the service chaining pattern for service orchestration. Now the problem is the mediation executing is happening till point 3 and then execution is halting.

No clue what is the issue. Is it like call and send mediator should not be used in one sequence but the WSO2 documentation says we can use call and send mediators in a sequence.

Why  I had to invoke services like this mean call mediator will be implemented in  async in future.

This is urgent and would anybody reply asap.

Regards,
Rao