Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ruchira <ru...@ecanarys.com> on 2007/07/27 13:10:28 UTC

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method trackItemsAtPort

Hi, Can someone help me find out the error in this simple client program? I'm
using axis2server.bat included in the Axis2 1.2,

    I'm getting the following exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke
service method trackItemsAtPort
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOperation.java:271)
	at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisOperation.java:202)
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub.trackItemsAtPort(SystemControlWSStub.java:507)
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlAndTrackingClient.main(SystemControlAndTrackingClient.java:112)

my code part is

try {
			SystemControlWSStub trackItematPortStub=new SystemControlWSStub();
			SystemControlWSStub.TrackItemsAtPort trackItemAtPortRequest=new
SystemControlWSStub.TrackItemsAtPort();
			trackItemAtPortRequest.setPortalID("1");
			Tracker t = new Tracker();
			t.setClientID("kkk");
			t.setName("jram");
			t.setTrackerID("2");
			trackItemAtPortRequest.setTracker(t);
			TrackItemsAtPortResponse
trackItemsAtPortResponse=trackItematPortStub.trackItemsAtPort(trackItemAtPortRequest);
			System.out.println("call_Track_Items_At_Port_Response
:"+trackItemsAtPortResponse.get_return());
		} catch (AxisFault e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (RemoteException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (TrackItemsAtPortFaultException e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

Regards
Ruchira

Re: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Exception occurred while trying to invoke service method trackItemsAtPort

Posted by ruchira <ru...@ecanarys.com>.
Hi Ajay
  i removed both Piped**** attributes from bean class and again deployed and
check it is giving same exception.

Posted by Ajay Kumar Gour <aj...@s7solutions.com>.

Posted by ruchira <ru...@ecanarys.com>.

Posted by Ajay Kumar Gour <aj...@s7solutions.com>.

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi ruchira,
Will you be able to test with Axis2 1.3 RC2.

Thanks
Deepal