Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Mariano Rico <ma...@uam.es> on 2012/05/07 12:11:56 UTC

Re: After Apache front-end: no log in, no trail

Hi Juan Pablo,

I am very sorry for being missing so long. Thanks a lot for your support.
However, the problems remain even after applying your recipe :-)

the Style absolute option in jspwiki.properties recovers some icons, but
the site layout is still "linearized".

Concerning the proxy, the problem with the disappeared trail and
the impossibility of logging-in still remain :-(
I will check the cookies. Stay tuned :-)

Best regards,

-- Mariano
  Mariano Rico <http://www.ii.uam.es/~mrico>
  Computer Science Dept <http://www.ii.uam.es/>.
  Universidad Autónoma de Madrid <http://www.uam.es/>
  Spain

Posted by Christophe Dupriez <du...@squadratic.com>.
Thank you very much for sharing this!

I am using the two first configurations lines for years and never had
any problem but this is because in:
     ProxyPass /DIRE http://localhost:8080/DIRE
     ProxyPassReverse /DIRE http://localhost:8080/DIRE
the path is not changing, just the host.

Tricky the life of the computer scientist!

Good luck with your wiki!

Christophe

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hola Mariano,

hey nice to hear that :) Would you mind updating [1] and/or [2] with that
information? these are the first places in which people do look when
they're configuring their JSPWiki behind an Apache server.

thanks & regards,
juan pablo

[1]: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ApacheTomcatConnection
[2]: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/JSPWikiAsRootContextWithApache