Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by David Oliver <da...@oliver-info.com> on 2002/03/06 18:05:38 UTC

LDAP User repository implementation

I noticed that the LDAP user repository has not been touched for a while and several of the methods are not implemented.

Is anyone currently working on this?  I started an implementation but don't want to spend too much time if someone has work in progress.

Thanks,

david.

Re: LDAP User repository implementation

Posted by Charles Benett <ch...@benett1.demon.co.uk>.
David Oliver wrote:

> I noticed that the LDAP user repository has not been touched for a while and several of the methods are not implemented.
>
> Is anyone currently working on this?  I started an implementation but don't want to spend too much time if someone has work in progress.
>
> Thanks,
>
> david.

I did some work on that about a year ago. Haven't done anything recently.

Dive in!
Charles