Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/04/04 01:12:05 UTC

Face to Face

I'd like to spend some time in person with the Annotator community.

Is anyone planning to attend ApacheCon NA [1] or I Annotate [2]?

[1] https://www.apachecon.com/acna18/
[2] http://iannotate.org/

Re: Face to Face

Posted by Gerben <ge...@treora.com>.
Good news, I will be able to join you at I Annotate! Looking forward to
code with you on the two hackdays; and possibly even during the
conference itself, making it four hackdays. ;)

Re: Face to Face

Re: Face to Face

Posted by Randall Leeds <ra...@apache.org>.

Re: Face to Face

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
I'll be at I Annotate also! The main event is Wednesday & Thursday June 6 & 7 which is then followed by an hack day on Friday the 8th.

I'd be happy to stay an extra day (Saturday the 9th) if enough of us are interest in an Apache Annotator hack day. Additionally, if anyone knows folks at Mozilla HQ in SF perhaps we can get a hack space at their place and increase the interest. :)

ApacheCon NA sadly conflicts with REST Fest East this year: http://restfest.org/

I'm very sad to miss it as it's by far one of my favorite conference of any calendar year...but then so is REST Fest (which I help run ;) ).

Regardless, it'd be great to get regular "birds of a feather" / hack days on the calendar as many times and places as two more of us can coordinate to meet-up.

Thanks for starting this thread, Randall!

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Goering, Software Producer
bengo.is