Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2004/02/23 14:41:22 UTC

Re: Helping out for 0.6

Florian G. Haas wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> | We need to get 0.6 out of the door. AFAIK there are two blockers for it:
> |
> | 1 - remove the need for copying
> | 2 - put the finishing touches&docs to the new krysalis skin
> |      + skin system
>
> And in addition, there's currently 28 unassigned issues in JIRA, 11 of them
> classified as bugs. Could one of you committers please root through these,
> close those that have been fixed, and defer those that can't be reproduced or
> won't be fixed for design reasons? It would be extremely helpful for would-be
> contributors to know just *where* help is needed so you guys can launch 0.6.

Sure, we will try. If there are any Issues that you deem important
then please add some investigative comments to them and/or vote for
them.

Of course the documentation is one big area where we need help.
Please create Issues for any documentation that you feel is unclear.
Better still, add some patches for documentation enhancements.

Thanks for your interest and for your offer to contribute.

--David