Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/30 17:15:50 UTC

Vote: Remove FilePageStore

Hi,

since we have DiskPageStore and it seems to work quite well and there
are known threading issues in FilePageStore which noone seems to want
to fix, I propose a vote to remove FilePageStore, as it no longer
seems to be necessary.

Thus the options are:

[  ]  Remove FilePageStore
[  ]  Keep FilePageStore, because I need it for <insert why> and
DiskPageStore doesn't cut it because <insert why>

-Matej

Re: Vote: Remove FilePageStore

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
On 9/30/07, Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [X]  Remove FilePageStore

-igor

Re: Vote: Remove FilePageStore

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
 [X]  Remove FilePageStore

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
there is a jira for that.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
Did we come to a conclusion?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Al Maw <wi...@almaw.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
Come to think of it, I think we didn't use the variant that uses a
separate thread for writing to disk. Ours is the 'in-process'
filestore. That might explain why we don't seem to experience
threading issues.

Martijn

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.