Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Jancsi A. Farkas" <Ja...@infopulse.ro> on 2002/09/21 15:40:46 UTC

Maximizing jsp

	Hello again.

 I have the following problem.

 I want to make a portlet, using JSP portlet, to display some items, and then, after the displayed items, allow users to add new items (by clicking a link or something, like 'i want to add new item'). This will lead the user to another page, where a form will be displayed, to add new item. However, for this form, the portlet should be maximized. How can I do this, programmatically? Of course, after sumbitting the form, the portlet should be redisplayed in its normal state..

	Thank you

		Jancsi