Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/03 11:44:58 UTC

Hello I have an embedded component into another component but when I try to
launch i got this :

"Exception assembling root component of page Index: Exception assembling
embedded component 'mainlayout' (of type
atos.smt.livraison.components.MainLayout, within Index): Exception
assembling embedded component 'loginlayout' (of type
atos.smt.livraison.components.LoginLayout, within Index:mainlayout): Unable
to instantiate instance of transformed class
atos.smt.livraison.components.LoginLayout:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

What the problem could be ?

Re: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
thank you

:

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, it works now.

:

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
I should have seen that before, but in my console I have:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown prefix for asset
path 'asset:layout/layout.css'.
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.AssetSourceImpl.getUnlocalizedResource(AssetSourceImpl.java:127)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.AssetSourceImpl.getAssetInLocale(AssetSourceImpl.java:107)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.AssetSourceImpl.getAsset(AssetSourceImpl.java:87)
at $AssetSource_fdf95236c75.getAsset(Unknown Source)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker$6.map(ImportWorker.java:198)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker$6.map(ImportWorker.java:195)
at org.apache.tapestry5.func.LazyMappedValue.get(LazyMappedValue.java:31)
at org.apache.tapestry5.func.LazyFlow.first(LazyFlow.java:52)
at org.apache.tapestry5.func.AbstractFlow$1.next(AbstractFlow.java:68)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.func.AbstractFlow.toMutableList(AbstractFlow.java:47)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.func.AbstractFlow.toMutableList(AbstractFlow.java:40)
at org.apache.tapestry5.func.AbstractFlow.toArray(AbstractFlow.java:213)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker.convertPathsToAssetArray(ImportWorker.java:194)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker.access$200(ImportWorker.java:41)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker$5.get(ImportWorker.java:187)
at
org.apache.tapestry5.internal.transform.ImportWorker$5.get(ImportWorker.java:182)
at atos.smt.livraison.components.LoginLayout.<init>(LoginLayout.java)
... 111 more
[INFO] AppModule.TimingFilter Request time: 1555 ms

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.
LoginLayout :

Posted by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com>.