Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Volker <to...@trendsetter.de> on 2003/08/21 17:34:03 UTC

Disabling creation of mod_jk.conf

Hi,

a few weeks ago I asked here how to make tomcat create a mod_jk.conf under
/conf/auto

Now - all things run correctly and I do NOT want to overwrite tomcat the
"mod_jk.conf" each time tomcat is restarted.

So my question this time is how to prevent tomcat from generating a new
mod_jk.conf next time?
It is because tomcat always inserts a virtual host area that is not wanted.

Thx for your help

Volker

Re: Disabling creation of mod_jk.conf

Posted by Lajos <la...@galatea.com>.
Volker -

Just copy the contents that you want directly into httpd.conf (you might
have to merge <VirtualHost> settings). Then disable the Listeners in
httpd.conf.

Regards,

Lajos

Volker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a few weeks ago I asked here how to make tomcat create a mod_jk.conf under
> /conf/auto
>
> Now - all things run correctly and I do NOT want to overwrite tomcat the
> "mod_jk.conf" each time tomcat is restarted.
>
> So my question this time is how to prevent tomcat from generating a new
> mod_jk.conf next time?
> It is because tomcat always inserts a virtual host area that is not wanted.
>

> Thx for your help
>
> Volker

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training
             Cocoon Developer's Handbook
  (www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672322579)

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL

Re: Disabling creation of mod_jk.conf