Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/15 13:30:59 UTC

Infrastructure migrated

For those who haven't noticed, the git infrastructure has migrated over.
If you are a committer, you will need to adjust the URLs for the apache
remote repo via:

git remote set-url apache https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/metron.git

Obviously substitute "apache" for "upstream" if you choose that
nomenclature, but the general change is the URL of the apache repo
changed.  I just tried and commits worked.  If they do not work for you
upon the next commit, let me know and I'll look into it.

Best,

Casey

Re: Infrastructure migrated

Posted by Kyle Richardson <ky...@gmail.com>.