Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Suresh Kumar T <su...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/09 01:56:25 UTC

Schema Path issue

Hello
I have 2 xsd schamas whose Root start ith string Trade.
Ex:
Schema 1:
 <xs:schema
   elementFormDefault="qualified">
 <xs:element name="Trade">
     <xs:complexType>
       <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element name="tradeLine" type="tradeLine"/>
       </xs:sequence>
     </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>
--------------------------

Schema 2:

<xs:schema
   elementFormDefault="qualified">
 <xs:element name="Trade">
     <xs:complexType>
       <xs:sequence>
  <xs:element name="orderLine" type="orderLine"/>
       </xs:sequence>
     </xs:complexType>
   </xs:element>

After generating the jar files I see "system" files path is same in both jar files, this is resulting in error  "org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: XML object is not of type D=Trade"
When I try to pass XML of type 2nd Schema.

Can any one assist me in solving this issue.

Thanks
Suresh

Regards & Best Wishes
Suresh