Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/09 16:25:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Falcon 0.7 released

Hello everyone,

The Apache Falcon team is happy to announce the release of Apache Falcon 0.7

Release tarball can be downloaded from the following link:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.lua/falcon/0.7

A brief summary of release, highlighting key changes can be found in the
attached pdf. For a complete list of the JIRAs resolved as part of this
release please refer the following link.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12314429&version=12329000

We thank everyone who made this release possible.

Cheers
Ajay Yadava
(on behalf of Apache Falcon Team)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Falcon 0.7 released

Posted by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com>.
Somehow the attached pdf didn't go through. You can download the release
notes highlighting the key changes from the following link
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FALCON/Release+Notes

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Congratulations on releasing this Ajay.   Thanks for driving this work.   Your documentation on the release process will be a great help for other release managers

Venkat

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Ajay,

Posted by Ajay Yadav <aj...@gmail.com>.