Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com> on 2017/05/04 15:27:55 UTC

3.2.1 Users/Files Panel Not Collapsing

Dear OpenMeetings Developers,

It seems the following feature in 3.2.1 General Release needs to be fixed.
The Left Arrow next to Whiteboard tab in (Restricted) Conference Room is
inactive.  Therefore, the left panel (Users/Files) cannot be collapsed.

We have tested our installation with Chrome and Firefox.  We have tested
this on the om.alteametasoft.dom Demo server as well.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

Coscend Communications Solutions

Web site:  <http://www.coscend.com/> www.Coscend.com

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail
Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
<http://www.coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html>
http://www.Coscend.com/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Re: 3.2.1 Users/Files Panel Not Collapsing

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Arrows near what tabs are for scrolling tabs (if there plenty of them)
Right panel can be resized, but not collapsed
You can file jira about this
Currently room layout is being disscussed for (4.0.0)
You can share your opinion :)

WBR, Maxim
(from mobile, sorry for the typos)