Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Andrea Santurbano <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/15 12:43:00 UTC

[Need-Help][Eclipse][Windows] Problem

Hi to all,
i'm trying to execute Zeppelin via Eclipse, using this steps:
1) *mvn clean install -DskipTests *(in Zeppelin root)
2) *cd zeppelin-server*
3) *mvn exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass="org.apache.zeppelin.server.ZeppelinServer" -Dexec.args=""*

But i get the following exception:
*java.io.FileNotFoundException: .\conf\shiro.ini (The system cannot find
the path specified)*

Where am i wrong?
Is there some issue with Windows?

I'm developing an interpreter and i need to debug both java and javascript
code. How i can proceed?

Thanks
Andrea

Re: [Need-Help][Eclipse][Windows] Problem

Posted by Andrea Santurbano <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Lee!

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrea,