Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2012/12/10 21:45:03 UTC

Could somebody review and commit my patch for WINK-375?

Hi,

It would be good if my patch for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WINK-375 could be reviewd and
hopefully accpeted.

It's a short patch but working around the issue would be quite tedious so
it would be great if this could make it into trunk and snapshot would be
available in the snapshot repository.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Could somebody review and commit my patch for WINK-375?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto@apache.org
> >wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:06 PM, Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > I'll look at it, but as far as I remember, there is a downstream job to
> > > deploy, which is not being invoked because the top level build is
> > failing.
> > >

> > On https://builds.apache.org/job/Wink-Trunk-JDK1.5/configure I see no
> such
> > post-build action. And while less elegant I know from other projects that
> > replacing install with deploy works.
> >

> Please go ahead with the changes. BTW, do we want to publish the build
> artifacts from the 1.5 or 1.6 jdk build ?

I changed Wink-Trunk-JDK1.6. Let's see if it works. It might need a bit
more heap in maven_opts.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Could somebody review and commit my patch for WINK-375?

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.