Posted to user@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <ms...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/16 12:59:35 UTC

Re: spam posted to stdcxx Wiki

[Removing infra for now]

To prevent all the spam on the Wiki I'd like to request
infra to create two groups for us: the AdminGroup and
the ContributorsGroup with the obvious meaning. If you
are a stdcxx Wiki contributor interested in being in
either of the two groups please respond to me in the
next 24 hours with your stdcxx Wiki user name.

I think the AdminGroup should be limited to stdcxx
committers only.

Martin