Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Maria G.P [Contr]" <si...@dtpax2.ncifcrf.gov> on 2006/11/28 22:35:00 UTC

How to re-position scroll bar after reloading the jsf page

Dear All:
I have a page with datatable and the table is within t:div tag.
The data table has command link. Onclick of that link, I am reloading the
page.
When I reload the page, I would like to show the row that was last selected.
But now, it is showing the top of the table.

Can anyone please help me to fix this?

Thanks,

Maria

Re: How to re-position scroll bar after reloading the jsf page

Posted by Jeff Bischoff <jb...@klkurz.com>.
Is the commandLink on the row you are selecting? So you just want to
keep it from scrolling to the top.

In this case, either use the tomahawk parameter AUTOSCROLL, or use ajax
request to update the table. Either way, page will keep original scroll
position.

Regards,

Jeff Bischoff
Kenneth L Kurz & Associates, Inc.