Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "sundaramurthy79@gmail.com" <su...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/21 13:38:02 UTC

Re: Setting Range Protection in Excel File using Jakarta POI

Hello,

I have a requirement to read the Excel template which is protected and
contains formulas. I have to update the specific cell. How can i do that.

Thanks,
Sundar

Re: Setting Range Protection in Excel File using Jakarta POI

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Tue, 21 Jun 2011, sundaramurthy79@gmail.com wrote:
> I have a requirement to read the Excel template which is protected and
> contains formulas. I have to update the specific cell. How can i do
> that.

Get the sheet, get the row, get the cell, change it. There shouldn't be
anything special for your case, just look at the docs to get started

Nick