Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/15 16:50:31 UTC

RE: [ACS4.2] LDAP UI - UI Integration Complete

Abhi ,

I have completed the server side and front end integration for the LDAP requirement . I have done a basic sanity testing and the API call goes successfully and returns an  incorrect response since the LDAP isn't configured on my machine .Also , for listing the LDAP configuration in the list View  ,you would need to provide me with the list API call.  Currently the entire code is in my feature branch and we'll integrate it with asf/master once the feature is perfectly tested.

I would request someone who could configure LDAP server and test out the functionality .

Thanks,
Pranav

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.
Hi Abhi ,

How about any changes in the parameters being passed in the createAccount API call ? May be something to reflect if it's an external account ?

Regards,
Pranav

   I think we also need to modify the account/user creation a bit so that we can create accounts that will be validated external to cloudstack.
I think a checkbox in account create dialog that says that these accounts are external and then disable the password field would be great.

-abhi

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com>.
Pranav,