Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Lisa Biella <l....@sease.io> on 2021/06/18 08:50:21 UTC

London Information Retrieval Meetup (ONLINE) - June 2021

Hi folks,

At Sease, we are pleased to announce the ninth *London Information Retrieval
Meetup (ONLINE)*, a free evening meetup aimed to Information Retrieval
passionates and professionals who are curious to explore and discuss the
latest trends in the field.

*29th JUNE 2021* - 06:15 PM (GMT+1)

The evening will be structured with 2 technical talks, with Q&A session
after each talk.

Open doors from 6:15 pm,

Talks ( Starting 6:20 pm)

Welcome & Latest News
*Alessandro Benedetti
*Founder, Sease

Talk 1

*"Lucene-Grep"*
Dainius Jocas, Staff Engineer at Vinted

Lucene-grep is a multi-platform command-line full-text search tool that
leverages Lucene to get the work done and have some fun while doing it.

Talk 2

*"Gathering Multiple Ratings w/ Quepid"*
Eric Pugh, CEO & Founder at Open Source Connection
Dmitry Kan, Principal AI Scientist at Silo AI

If you want to join us, register on our meetup page here:  Register now
<https://www.meetup.com/it-IT/London-Information-Retrieval-Meetup-Group/events/278597964/>

For more info, including speaker bios, abstracts and timings please check
our  blog
<https://sease.io/2021/06/london-information-retrieval-meetup-june-2021.html>

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html