Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Emma Sesmero <em...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/11 12:53:37 UTC

James administration console - namespace

Hi all,

I am creating the GWT project for the James Administration Console and I
was wondering which might be the namespace I should use for the packages.
Do you have any suggestions?

Re: James administration console - namespace

Posted by Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <ma...@apache.org>.
I like bond because of both: its English definition (something that binds,
fastens, or holds together) and the film.

- Manolo

Posted by Emma Sesmero <em...@gmail.com>.
Great!