Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Stanton Sievers <ss...@us.ibm.com> on 2011/11/21 22:42:51 UTC

Upgrading EhCache dependency to 2.5

Hi everyone,

EhCache 2.5 was recently released.  Would anyone be opposed to upgrading shindig's dependency?  EhCache 2.5 provides some cool new features, such as specifying cache capacity in bytes, that I think would be very useful to make use of.

Thanks,
-Stanton

Re: Upgrading EhCache dependency to 2.5

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1

- Henry

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
SGTM, test and apply today and it'll get into beta4.

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner