Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com> on 2003/11/19 17:07:22 UTC

Using Apache Mirrors (question)

As you know, we plan to release Xerces today and I am not sure where the
xerces binaries and sources should be placed. Previously, before new mirror
support was added, we were putting the Xerces distributions on
xml.apache.org to the  /www/xml.apache.org/xerces-j/dist directory.

Given the mirror support, do the distributions go to the same place?

Also I noticed that the download.cgi  was added to the xml.apache.org "
/www/xml.apache.org/xerces2-j" directory and this file is not part of the
Xerces CVS documentation.
I want to commit download.cgi to CVS (under docs/) since I don't like the
idea of this file being only on the server. Any concerns?

Thank you,
--
Elena Litani/ IBM Toronto