Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by ahmednagy <ah...@hotmail.com> on 2011/02/06 01:14:52 UTC

measure data transfere and processing

Dear All,
I need to know how much data transfere occured among the nodes and how much
processing is happening during the job executions based on different
configurations that I am supplying. Any idead how to do that.
Thanks in advance

Re: measure data transfere and processing

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
You can use the WEB UI of the job tracker to get those status