Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Andreas Költringer <an...@n-fuse.co> on 2018/03/22 16:13:59 UTC

TriggerDagRunOperator

Hi,

I am currently working on Airflow Tasks that would need to trigger other DagRuns for the past, i.e. for specific execution dates. However, the current implementation of TriggerDagRunOperator does not allow this, while manual triggering via the CLI does. There are also questions on SO [2] and an issue on Apache/AirflowJira [1].

I guess I would be able to contribute to add this feature (fix this bug). My perception is there is no ongoing work in this regard (no PRs, no updates on the jira)... Is this perception correct?

Best,
Andreas

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-1929
[2] https://stackoverflow.com/q/47808520/6699237