Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tony White <to...@worldlingo.com> on 2002/03/12 22:58:51 UTC

RE: DBM Error In Apache Logs

David,

It sounds like you compiled Apache with the auth_dbm module configured but
no db installed...
see:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/howto/auth.html#modauthdb

Hopefully that should help you sort out how you can fix the problem with out
needing to recompile Apache.

Tony

RE: DBM Error In Apache Logs

Posted by David Archer <ar...@cosmic.net.au>.
Hi,
Thanks for your idea, but I have looked in my cofig.status and found both
auth_db and auth_dbm
have been disabled with lines similar to

"--disable-module=auth_db"

Ive checked compiled in modules and with httpd -l and found that its not
there either.

Dave