Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org> on 2020/08/02 12:53:55 UTC

Re: Announcing a Scalability and Performance benchmark test

@Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>  I have got updated with the
community's ongoing efforts on this thread. Joined discourse working group
too.
The direction is right in terms of setting up replicable tools for multiple
use cases to be tested  for performance and scalability optimization. Also
agree with other suggestions that each periodic Test can be tied up with
the PR mechanism to fill the GAPs.
Will move this dialogue there and closing this thread.

Thanks everybody for your inputs.

--
Ankit Müllner
Muellners LLC