Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sabiha Fathima <sa...@aghreni.com> on 2010/08/18 09:06:51 UTC

Calling SpamAssassin parse function from perl program

Hi All,

Am calling the parse function of SpamAssassin module. Am passing the html
message along with all the message headers.
The program returns the same input for all the messages, though the message
data and the message headers contain spammy content.

Please let me know if there are any changes that should be made to the
config files or I need to use any other method.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Sabiha Fathima