Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl> on 2014/09/03 14:08:05 UTC

marmotta error

Installed Marmotta in quite standard way...still get this message in cmd:

"
Marmotta/resources|http://localhost:8080/marmotta/resource/|urn:).* is not a val
id regular expression; disabling reader/writer filesystem (message was Illegal/u
nsupported escape sequence near index 4
(C:\Users\bohmshm\AppData\Local\My Local Documents\Marmotta/resources|http://loc
alhost:8080/marmotta/resource/|urn:).*
    ^)
"

Thx for advice, Michel Bohms

Dr. ir. H.M. (Michel) Bohms
Sr. Research Scientist
Structural Reliability

T +31 (0)88 866 31 07
M +31 (0)63 038 12 20
E michel.bohms@tno.nl<ma...@tno.nl>

Location<http://www.tno.nl/locaties/DTM>

[cid:image001.gif@01CFC780.24B840B0]<http://www.tno.nl/>

RE: marmotta error

Posted by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl>.
>Dear Jakob,

Hi Michel,

first of all, please subscribe to the user-mailinglist [1] to make sure you get the answers to your question.

>i did, was in process, am member now ☺

The error in your log-file is caused by the windows file-path, which contains backslashes that are not escaped.

For a workaroud, open the systems-config.properties, look for any file path (e.g. search for "c:\") and replace all '\' with '\\'. That should fix the warning.
>in my current system-config.properties file such single \ cannot be found! They are all already \\
>actual file attached fyi

I've also filed a bug-report so it can be fixed in a future release [2], thanks for the report!
>so, I am unsure this report is relevant…

Best,
Jakob

[1] http://marmotta.apache.org/mail-lists.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-526

“
Marmotta/resources|http://localhost:8080/marmotta/resource/|urn:).*<http://localhost:8080/marmotta/resource/%7Curn:).*> is not a val

[cid:image001.gif@01CFC849.CD7AD220]<http://www.tno.nl/>

Re: marmotta error

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Michel,

I was able to reproduce the error - the problem are indeed the backslashes
in the the marmotta-home path.

The reason you can't find the entry in you system-config.properties is
simple: only those properties that have been changed are stored there.

I'm currently working on a fix - until then please set a valid Java Regex
in the configuration-panel for content.filesystem.pattern in configuration
admin page: http://localhost:8080/marmotta/core/admin/configuration.html

FTR: Unless you are using the ContentService in Marmotta, this bug does not
affect the overall stability of the system.

Best,
Jakob

RE: marmotta error

Posted by "Bohms, H.M. (Michel)" <mi...@tno.nl>.