Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by nandanavanam karthik <na...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/28 22:16:01 UTC

Warning from GlobalMemoryManager

Hi all,

I am seeing a warning message when running upsert queries using Phoenix
JDBC 3.0.0-incubating version.

[Finalizer] WARN org.apache.phoenix.memory.GlobalMemoryManager - Orphaned
chunk of 6462 bytes found during finalize

Does this cause any issue? I haven't seen any one complaining. I didn't see
any issues either except it is alarming.

-Karthik Nandanavanam

Re: Warning from GlobalMemoryManager

Posted by nandanavanam karthik <na...@gmail.com>.
Thanks James. I have filed a JIRA ticket.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PHOENIX-1011 Let me know if more
information needed. Thanks for your quick response.

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.