Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 00:40:19 UTC

Pivot on YouTube

For those of you who are interested, I've posted a tutorial for the Pivot
app I've written to YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GRaAItKGk0
Cheers,
-T

Re: Pivot on YouTube

Posted by Vicente de Rivera III <th...@gmail.com>.
AWESOME! although I didn't understand 99% of the business terms :D

Re: Pivot on YouTube

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Pivot on YouTube

Posted by Carl Marcum <ca...@codebuilders.net>.
Todd,

Re: Pivot on YouTube

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
> Unfortunately, I don't have time to do so -- my tasks on that project are dictated by the needs of the project.
Don't worry, all us are in the same situation :-( ...

A Tutorial on a Full Real-World solution like yours (including the
architecture view, and the server part) could be interesting to have
... maybe we can see it for the future.

Have a good day.

Bye,
Sandro