Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/15 10:36:38 UTC

Problems in upgrading ZooKeeper to 3.6.3

Hello,
During the past weeks I have been trying to upgrade ZK dependency to 3.7.0.
But I had test failures.

Today I tried to upgrade from 3.6.0 to 3.6.1, 3.6.2 and 3.6.3.
and I discovered that the failures reproduce on 3.6.3 as well as in 3.7.x.

The error is below, is org.apache.curator.framework.imps.TestFrameworkEdges

I will continue to investigate, but probably this is something to
resolve before cutting the new release.

I really would like to cut a release soon

Enrico

[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR] org.apache.curator.framework.imps.TestFrameworkEdges.testFailure
[ERROR]   Run 1: TestFrameworkEdges.testFailure:670 » SessionExpired
KeeperErrorCode = Session ...
[ERROR]   Run 2: TestFrameworkEdges.testFailure:670 » SessionExpired
KeeperErrorCode = Session ...
[ERROR]   Run 3: TestFrameworkEdges.testFailure:670 » SessionExpired
KeeperErrorCode = Session ...

Re: Problems in upgrading ZooKeeper to 3.6.3

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I have merged the upgrade to ZK 3.6.3.

Thank you Tison and Cameron

Enrico