Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Pahne <an...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/08 22:01:28 UTC

reloading of javascript files (sometimes) fails

I use mavens jetty plugin and Eclipse. Template (css, images ...) and
class reloading works fine, but often fails for javascript files.

Eclipse complains that it could not build the project, because a file is
locked. And jetty will only use the old version of the file.

Anybody sees this also?

Andy

Re: reloading of javascript files (sometimes) fails

Posted by Bryan Lewis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this is what you're seeing.  This article helped me when Jetty was
unable to reload stylesheet files.

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Files+locked+on+Windows