Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by "Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR)" <i....@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2015/09/26 10:20:20 UTC

GM protocol

Hi folks,

How  ZooKeeper broadcast protocol (Zab) manage joining/leaving servers, is there separate GM protocol or Zab does manage such task?

My answer would be Zab itself manages joining/leaving servers there are Leader and LearnerHandler classes with package org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum, do such job, is that correct?

Regards,

Ibrahim

Re: GM protocol

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

yes, you can find more details here:
zookeeper.apache.org/doc/trunk/zookeeperReconfig.html

Alex

Re: GM protocol

Posted by Alexander Shraer <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,