Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "MR, FRANK KAKI" <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/03 14:36:13 UTC

TREAT AS URGENT REPLY

Attn:
Dear Sir,

Your contact got to me in confidence, through a reliable friend who assured
me of your reliability and trustworthy in business matters. I am sorry
to use this medium in contacting you. Please understand that, it is for our
own security and due to the confidentiality of this transaction.

I am Mr. FRANK  KAKI  and I am writing to you from Iraq, where I am residing.
I am desperately in need of your urgent assistance and support to move
a huge sum of money, which was kept in Baghdad. The money is clean, legal
and free from any local or international law.

We are afraid to loose this money, due to the current situation of things
in Iraq. And we need to arrange quickly on how to move the money to you, in
your country or any other safe place for onward deposit in a bank account.

I am ready to negociate with you on the percentages and modalities of moving
the fund to you, pending my arrival in your country for disbursements and
discussing of profitable investments.
Your urgent response would be appreciated, through my personal email
address: frank_kaki2000@yahoo.co.uk

I will provide you with more details, after hearing from you.

Thanks in Anticipation.

MR;  FRANK  KAKI