Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Bippes, Arne" <Ar...@gedas.de> on 2004/02/06 17:56:55 UTC

Post Request - content-length = 0 with IE

Hello list,

I'm trying to override AuthenNTML (PerlAuthenHandler).
While doing this i'm having the Problem that all my Post-Variables somehow
disappear in MS Internet Explorer (V 6.0). Posting the same page with
Mozilla, everything works fine.
Looking further even with
handler {
	$r = shift;
	return OK;
}
no Post Variables can be found.
uthenNTML seems to handle this Problem, since using it, IE works fine.
What is IE doing different? How can I get my Post variables?

Thanks in Advance,
Greetings from Germany
Arne

Re: Post Request - content-length = 0 with IE

Posted by Shannon Eric Peevey <sp...@unt.edu>.
Bippes, Arne wrote:

> Hello list,
>
> I'm trying to override AuthenNTML (PerlAuthenHandler).

Ae you trying to build a module using AuthenNTLM?  I am a bit confused :P

> While doing this i'm having the Problem that all my Post-Variables
> somehow disappear in MS Internet Explorer (V 6.0). Posting the same
> page with Mozilla, everything works fine.
>
> Looking further even with
> handler {
>         $r = shift;
>         return OK;
> }
> no Post Variables can be found.

Have you run this through the Perl debugger?  That should show you where
your variables disappear...  Check out:

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/debug.html#Interactive_mod_perl_Debugging

for more info on how to do this.

speeves