Posted to users@camel.apache.org by contactreji <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/29 11:13:36 UTC

Unicode character issues - Incoming Russian Characters

Hi guys

Am facing a different kind of problem this time.

I have message coming in from a system in Russia. The message looks like
below.

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5754571/RussianPayload.jpg>

I am applying XSLT transformation and the output is very different from the
data  I have mapped. Output is as follows

*
<max:PO>
<max:CURRENCYCODE>RUB</max:CURRENCYCODE>
<max:DESCRIPTION/>
<max:OTECPO1C>?0000000423</max:OTECPO1C>
<max:SITEID>S-00989</max:SITEID>
<max:POTYPE>STD

                                        </max:POTYPE>
<max:STATUS>APPR</max:STATUS>
<max:STATUSIFACE>0</max:STATUSIFACE>
<max:TOTALCOST>76130.42</max:TOTALCOST>
<max:VENDOR>OUTOTEC  </max:VENDOR>
<max:POLINE>
<max:CATEGORY/>
<max:ITEMNUM/>
<max:ITEMSETID>ITEMSET1</max:ITEMSETID>
<max:DESCRIPTION>????? ? ?????????????? ???????? ABB ON2PBS
#24834</max:DESCRIPTION>
<max:ENTERDATE>2014-07-28</max:ENTERDATE>
<max:LOADEDCOST>52000</max:LOADEDCOST>
*

Am using JbossFuse to deploy my camel project.

Can you guys give me some clues on how to hit this problem?  I want those
russian characters to be passed as it is to the destination format. Where do
i need to make adjustments

Cheers
Reji