Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Jayaraman, Venkatesh" <jv...@cisco.com> on 2004/06/04 01:51:30 UTC

2nd Try:: I am using DIME attachments in my axis server to transfer files. Is it expected to work with C# or Axis C++ clients??

I am doing DIME attachments using Axis 1.1 Java  framework and doing
internal test.

Is this DIME based  java servlets expected to work with C# soap clients
?
Is this DIME based java servlets expected to work with Axis C++ clients?

(It does work for Axis 1.1  Java clients that I have tested)

I am trying to see this  SOAP  api can be exposed to Axis C++ or  C#
clients??

Any one has the answer .. I greatly appreciate it ...

-Venky