Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2001/08/10 01:14:27 UTC

Release Schedule

Hi, all

I have the 0.18 to 0.19 changes put into the CHANGES file. Please review
carefully. I am committing the 0.19 to 0.20 changes to that file tomorrow
evening.

You'll have until Sunday to review the CHANGES file. I'll make final mods to
that file Sunday, immediately prior to building the release. If you've got an
issue with credits, please pipe up. :-)

We had quality control problems (my fault) with existence, location and
condition of DOS batch files in the last release. I promise to be more
careful with these this time. Can anyone think of anything else that relates
to the suitability and serviceability of the distributions?

I am still (and have been for quite a while) very undecided about whether to
include Javadoc (size considerations). Perhaps in the source distro only?
Comments?

Regards,
Arved Sandstrom
--