Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Andre F de Miranda <af...@fucs.org> on 2016/10/08 11:42:29 UTC

MiNiFi-CPP - Travis targets

devs,

I am working with Aldrin to get CMake going (it is working on Ubuntu 14.04
already <https://travis-ci.org/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/builds/165962165> )
and next step is to improve platform coverage by configuring our travis
builds to test the code against particular environments.

I was wondering if you would like to see coverage beyond the following list:

* RHEL 6 (covers RHEL, Centos, Scientific, etc)
* RHEL 7 (same)
* Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04
* Debian (armhf, arm64 via qemu)
* Windows - 64 bit

?

Regards

PS - In case one wonder why skipping Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. The end of support
is 6 months away and I rather invest time sorting the list above first.
Happy to look at adding support to it once the list above is completed.

Re: MiNiFi-CPP - Travis targets

Posted by Joe Percivall <jo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Andre,

This looks like a great list to start with and taking the initiative to get it going is better!

Thanks Andre!
Joe
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall