Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Maria del Mar <ma...@oiram.com> on 2008/06/12 23:06:16 UTC

[Fwd: Re: Translate documentation to spanish]

Posted by Maria del Mar <ma...@oiram.com>.
Hi Juan Pablo

    Ok, thanks. I have downloaded the file. Now, I will begin to
tranlate their and I send you a zip with a corepages translateds when I
finish. I hope that it's right.

Regards

Maria del Mar

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Maria del Mar,

corepages can be located inside JSPWiki-latest
binaries<http://www.ecyrd.com/%7Ejalkanen/JSPWiki/nightly/JSPWiki-latest.zip>,

Posted by Maria del Mar <ma...@oiram.com>.
Thanks for yours answers.

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <ja...@iki.fi>.