Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/27 07:20:59 UTC

[VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating, RC2

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 0.4-incubating release of Tamaya
out.
The artifacts available via the Apache distribution repository [1] and
also via Apache's Nexus [2].

The tag for this release candidate is available at [3] and will be renamed
once the vote passed.
Please take a look at the artifacts and vote!

Please note:
This vote is a "majority approval" with a minimum of three +1 votes (see
[4]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released, and
why ...

Anatole Tresch

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tamaya/0.4-incubating/

[2] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetamaya-1037
[3]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-tamaya.git;a=commit;h=d2d60786e3e72a2bb16e14e1b195f7b2487a33eb
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: [VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating, RC2

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Am 27.08.19 um 20:46 schrieb Aaron Coburn:
> (That key is, in fact, older than the one listed in the KEYS file)
>
> Maybe Julian can advise on whether these are blockers for a release.

As the KEYS are supposed to be the way to authenticate artifacts they
should be correct ...... @Anatole: can you resign the artifacts with the
correct key (that matches KEYS' contents)?

Thanks,
Phil

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating, RC2

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
This vote has been closed with no.
As mentioned earlier, we have to build a third RC due to outdated certs
used. Stay tuned...

Posted by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com>.
Great, another showstopper - OMG. Well why does not any tool tell me on
earth that the key on my windows account is outdated/revoked ...
Next time I build things on my Linux box ...

Posted by Aaron Coburn <aa...@gmail.com>.