Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@opensource.lk> on 2004/08/31 05:47:33 UTC

RE: Build error in Axis?[shall we exclude Axis module till it is fixed]

Check it.. it is a result of major fix in Axis. The fix will take some
time and we need to rebuild ews module (it is automatically build once a
day).

Shall we exclude axis module for the time been till I fix everything and
get back.
Thanks

> Sorry just see the error .. I will look in to it
> I will sent a patch if I fixt it, plesae somebody commit it.
> Thanks
> Srinath
>
>> I get the same thing.
>>

>> Regards,