Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Yazan Boshmaf <bo...@ece.ubc.ca> on 2016/05/30 08:36:54 UTC

Kibana index pattern config

Hello Matron devs!

I'm going through the quick deployment guide on a single node cluster.

I have two questions:

(1) For Kibana (http://node1:5000), what's the right index pattern for ES?

(2) For Monit (http://node1:2812), what's the default login credentials?

For (2), I tried admin/swordfish and admin/admin but they didn't work.

Thanks,
Yazan

Re: Kibana index pattern config

Posted by Yazan Boshmaf <bo...@ece.ubc.ca>.
​Thanks, Hakkı. That's what I was looking for. Cheers!

I can confirm that all services and system components are up and running -
was able to visualize using different sensors too.

So far, so good! Awesome job - and yeah, this is much more usable than
OpenSOC.

Cheers,
Yazan

Posted by Hakkı Hakan Akansel <ha...@gmail.com>.