Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org> on 2001/02/20 16:27:21 UTC

REQUEST for Multi-part form EXAMPLE

Does anyone have an example of a multi-part form they would like to
donate to the struts example library ?

-Rob

Re: REQUEST for Multi-part form EXAMPLE

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.
There is a simple multi-part form example in the WAR
example on my site.  It has validation in it though,
but that would be easy to remove.  The example is
using request scope and hidden fields to hold the
information from the last form.

David Winterfeldt
http://home.earthlink.net/~dwinterfeldt/