Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Romi <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/06 08:06:50 UTC

problem in spellchecker working with dismax requesthandler

Hi, In my solr search previously i was using standard request handler than
spellchecker was working fine. now i configured search to dismax request
handler. But now spellchecker is not working.
would you please tell me what can be the problem

Thanks

-----
Thanks & Regards
Romi

Re: problem in spellchecker working with dismax requesthandler

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 11:36 AM, Romi <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, In my solr search previously i was using standard request handler than
> spellchecker was working fine. now i configured search to dismax request
> handler. But now spellchecker is not working.
> would you please tell me what can be the problem

You may need to add the SpellCheckComponent in the "last-components"
section in the new request handler that you are using.

See http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent#Configuration

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.