Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/08 19:35:11 UTC

[VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

I would like to add a dependency clean up step (which can be assisted by
running mvn dependency:analyze) to our release process for major and minor
releases, to make sure direct dependencies are declared and any stale
dependencies are removed.

This vote will end in 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Add dependency clean up step
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 Do not add dependency clean up because ...

Re: [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
+1

Posted by Bill Havanki <bh...@clouderagovt.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@hortonworks.com>.
note that https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-9991 is
probably-doomed attempt to have consistent dependencies at least within the
hadoop-core, if there are issues there don't be afraid to get involved

On 13 November 2013 17:18, Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This vote passes with the following +1s:
>
> Josh Elser
> William Slacum
> Sean Busbey (non-binding)
> Christopher Tubbs
> Keith Turner
> Mike Drob
> Bill Havanki (non-binding)
>

> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 10:35 AM, Billie Rinaldi <billie.rinaldi@gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > I would like to add a dependency clean up step (which can be assisted by
> > running mvn dependency:analyze) to our release process for major and
> minor
> > releases, to make sure direct dependencies are declared and any stale
> > dependencies are removed.
> >
> > This vote will end in 72 hours.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Add dependency clean up step
> > [ ] +0
> > [ ] -1 Do not add dependency clean up because ...

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] add mvn dependency:analyze to release process

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Slacum <wi...@accumulo.net>.
+1

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@mdrob.com>.