Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Nico Seessle <Ni...@epost.de> on 2001/01/20 18:54:08 UTC

Bug-Reports

Can someone tell me what is the "right" way to handle bug-reports?

I can't find something about this on jakarta.apache.org (or I don't find
it). I will meanhile continue what I think is right :-)

Nico

Re: Bug-Reports

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
Nico,

> Can someone tell me what is the "right" way to handle existing
bug-reports?
> Is there a way for me to close them if they are no longer existent? Or
> should I just post to the list?
>
> Nico

I have closed the reports you have dealt with. A big thank you for that.

Conor

Re: Bug-Reports

Posted by Nico Seessle <Ni...@epost.de>.
> > Can someone tell me what is the "right" way to handle bug-reports?
>
> http://znutar.cortexity.com/BugRatReport/ReportForm

OK, my fault. The question should have been more precisely...

Re: Bug-Reports

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <ba...@noos.fr>.