Posted to general@james.apache.org by Andres Quiñones <an...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/09 14:53:58 UTC

SPAM Solution for James

Hi,

For my thesis in the Univerisity i have proposed a solution for James to
SPAM. I want to implement digital signatures with a certificatoion authority
to do this. So i want to know if there is anyone working in this solution or
if someone could help me developing and defining the way to do it in James.

Thanks to everyone,

Andrés G. Quiñones G.
Bogotá, Colombia

RE: SPAM Solution for James

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Your e-mail is apropos.  See the thread in the archives starting with:

  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/james-general/200507.mbox/%3cNBBB
JGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPEEPKCKAC.noel@devtech.com%3e

	--- Noel

Re: SPAM Solution for James

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.
> For my thesis in the Univerisity i have proposed a solution
> for James to SPAM. I want to implement digital signatures
> with a certificatoion authority to do this. So i want to know
> if there is anyone working in this solution or if someone
> could help me developing and defining the way to do it in James.

I worked on some SMIME utility mailets/matchers.
I will try to commit my work later this week.

Stefano